Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

This is my second attempt at blogging, I left the first one for dead years ago. Two is my favorite number so hopefully I can keep this blog alive....

Welcome to the blog about nothing in particular. While trying to pinpoint a specific topic for this blog, my indecisive Libra self could not choose just one. I had to have them all! 

Another juicy tidbit about this blog is.....

The origins of its making is based on an assignment, like for school (for reals!). Yeah, everyone gets to watch me sweat through grad school...I will be sure to post my complaining as often as possible.

Here's what to expect from this blog:
Celebrity pictures - I love celebrity pictures
Fun natural remedies - Beauty treatments we can find in our fridge, etc.
Current events - Including entertainment news
Sewing - I haven't had time to sew in years, and I'm far from being an expert, but I enjoy sewing
Grad School - Duh! This is an assignment

So, let's get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment